Do you think you’re ready for a zombie virus outbreak? Why not test your mettle at Panic Mountain, the first annual “Stop the Infection” Zombie Apocalypse LARP (live-action role play) to be held at Pali Mountain.
The LARP is an overnight adventure that challenges participants with a series of obstacles and puzzles leading to the cure for the zombie infection. Unlike other “zombie chases,” this is fully immersive and includes:
- A paintball zombie battle
- Zip-lining through the woods at night to escape the zombies
- Zombie infested obstacle courses
- A panic room in which a chained up zombie is about to get loose, and participants must solve a puzzle to prevent it
- Sneaking through dark, abandoned buildings that are filled with zombies, without being bitten
At the very end, once the cure has been found, participants can celebrate with a drink (or two) at the Survivor’s Bash.
Panic Mountain will be held every Friday and Saturday, starting tomorrow and going through November 1, 2015. For more information and to register, visit PanicMountain.com.
A Peak Insdie
Click on a thumbnail to open the larger image. Images provided by Panic Mountain.