TGT Publishing is a branch of The Genre Traveler that publishes books and ebooks of interest to science fiction, fantasy and horror fans — especially those with a travel orientation. Books currently in the pipeline include:
- Annotated classics – classic genre novels with annotations about the locations so you can create your own travel itineraries based on the book.
- Genre Travel Guides — guides to various locations that help the reader add science fiction, fantasy and horror points of interest to their vacations
- Guides to Seeing the World Through Genre Coloured Glasses – guides for photography, writing, film making and more with a genre twist
- Updated travel guides — classic travel guides, updated through genre-coloured glasses
- Fiction anthologies with a strong sense of place — e.g. California Dreamin’ – Seeing The Golden State Through Genre-Coloured Glasses or Seattle Nights – Chilling Tales of The Emerald City
Other books and reports will also be published. Currently, TGT Publishing is not accepting manuscripts.