HP Fan Trips is organizing one last Harry Potter Fan Trip this summer to celebrate the release of the final Harry Potter Film.
“We’ve taken the best from each of the seven years of our top-rate HP Fan Trips and created this special itinerary to celebrate the release of the final film in the Harry Potter story,” the organizers said in a special notice to those on their email list.
Highlights of this final trip include:
- Edinburgh showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Gala banquet at Edinburgh Castle
- Vintage steam train excursion along routes used in the movie
- Hike to Steall Falls (a fan favorite) – where Harry battled with a dragon for the Triwizard Tournament
- All the favorite Gaelic story tellers and English Guides
- Visits to all the favorite movie filming sites – plus some new sites from the most recent movies
- Playing “Muggle Quidditch”
- Pajama Party – a night full of magical tales, special treats and wizarding games
Dates for this final foray are July 9-17, 2011 (London/Oxford/Scotland) and July 12-17, 2011 (Scotland Only).
For more information visit www.hpfantrips.com.