5800 Fulton Ave
Van Nuys CA 91401
It’s the Golden Age of Indie and Self-Publishing!
- Do you want to be your own book publisher?
- Do you have books to sell (either traditional or self-published) and don’t know how?
- Do you have the sales and marketing expertise to be successful?
- Do you need help building a platform to promote your work?
- Do you understand the various means of book fulfillment?
- Do you have marketing issues you need help solving?
- Do you want to take your skills as an Indie Author to the next Audiobooks
- Do you understand the value of E-books and Audiobooks?
- Are you looking to learn more about the business of publishing?
- Are you mystified about where publishing is headed and what it means to you?
- Or, do you want to get a book deal with an Indie Publisher?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then the
Digital Author and Indie / Self-publishing Conference is for you!
The Annual Digital Author and Indie / Self-Publishing Writers Conference is ideal for every author who wants to take advantage of the “Golden Age of Publishing.” Learn how to write and sell in the Brave New World of E-Books, Audio Books, DIY & Indie Publishing. Learn how to market your brand and products in an increasingly digital world where the giants include Kobo, Author Solutions, Amazon, Apple, Smashwords, and other digital resources — as well as the “Big Five” New York publishers.
Yes, we are holding 2 conferences on 1 weekend at Los Angeles Valley College. You have access to both events at no extra cost. Plus, you can meet and network in person with literary agents, professional editors, and industry professionals, who can guide you on the path to success. Through our events, attendees have secured representation and numerous book deals. We can’t guarantee you will sign a deal, but they do happen.