Where will you find the largest convention of horror and paranormal in the United States? Well, according to Scarefest, that would be Lexington, Kentucky, on Sept. 11, 12 and 13, 2009.
At Scarefest you’ll find ghosts and ghouls ambling alongside Jason Voorhees and Leatherface. And, if you’re really brave, you can have your photo taken in the actual glass coffin used in Halloween 2!
What else can you do at Scarefest? Well,
- You can get married. www.thescarefest.com/UNDEADWEDDING
- Give blood — for charity, not vampires.
- Learn monster makeup effects from Evil Fire Lizard.
- Learn how to make Hollywood grade dental appliances that are custom fit to your teeth.
- And, of course, shop in the dealers room and meet horror celebrities.
Gold and Platinum tickets are almost sold out — they even had to increase how many they would allow! You can get your ticket at www.thescarefest.com.